One day Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Live retreats currently on-hold due to COVID-19
Check back for 2021 On-line retreats
Feedback from past Kingbridge retreats:
- "Thank you both for such a lovely day. I have never attended a yoga retreat before and really wasn't sure what to expect. I was quite nervous (as I mentioned to Betty when I arrived and registered) about the level of yoga and my own abilities. However, the atmosphere that you and Betty provide as well as your calmness really put my mind at ease.
I wasn't quite into the circle time yesterday however, after I listened to the participants I found that it is a safe place to discuss the topics and express your opinions. Maybe next time, I will join in :).
I am looking forward to the next retreat which I hope to attend.
Thank you both for the time and effort you put into the retreat. It was wonderful." JL
- "Thank you Cheryl, you and Betty facilitated another wonderful day. Love these retreats! Already looking forward to the next one". KW
- "I am taking away a clearer, more open, rested mind and body. Something that is needed but so difficult to facilitate on my own. Excellent leaders!" Rita M.
- Inspired by/will implement in my life: "slow down and take time for "peace". I recently lost my dog and haven't been walking as much as I used to because I felt lonely. Now I know I can walk with the trees, the birds, the sky and the sun. Thank you!" JMV
- "Thank you for a peaceful and beautiful day!" L.L.
- "I came for retreat and renewal...I am refreshed and renewed. Both practice of yoga and meditation were beautifully & gracefully guided in language and content"
- "The intention of bringing heart and mind to resonance was happening - calm, expanded, sense of possibility in me and in life" Margaret
- "It was a lovely mix of asana, pranayama and meditation which truly helped to open my heart centre! Thank you Cheryl!" Ellen d.
- "Cheryl, Thank you for an awesome day! I am so glad I pushed through and listened
to my "intuition" as your retreat was exactly what I needed. I am happy to
report that your guided meditation that focused on each body part helped relieve
some of the pressure I felt on my lower back and shoulder. The yoga provided further relief
and was even more soothing then I expected.
During our delicious lunch when I was getting to know some of the amazing women at your
retreat, Laura asked, "How are you enjoying the retreat so far?" I thought for a few seconds
and I said "Well, I just realized that during this short lunch conversation I must of used the
word "AWESOME" about five times and it isn't a word I use that often so I must say I am
thoroughly enjoying this retreat.....it is AWESOME!
I also found the information about creating a healthier, more conscious awareness towards
our habitual eating habits and choices was quite interesting". Gina Lusi
- "Loved everything! really enjoyed the day. Great yoga practice, love the meditation, enjoyed the talk on food! Will make me rethink food for my entire family." Birgit McCullough
- "The guided yoga and meditation was very inspiring - Cheryl is amazing! The nutritional talk implements the whole body, mind & spirit experience; the venue is always top notch. Everything was great - and each session is excellent and keeps getting even better." LW
- "What I liked most was the pace of the day, everything was well planned. Location was perfect with an excellent view; yoga and mediation instruction offered from a high level of expertise. The day always inspires me to move forward and trust my feelings. I enjoyed the different components including the nutritional component". Christiana Mulholland
- "I liked everything about the retreat and learned a great deal about healthy eating, mindfulness and felt peace". Birgit McCullough
- "I enjoyed everything - including the yoga postures from the perspective of 2 different teachers." Patricia Brown
- "This day taught me how to relax more, be "me", be in the moment, let go" Eliza Popescu
- "What I liked most was everything! Yoga, mediation, facilities, food, excellent facilitators! Thank you!" J.R.
- "A much anticipated and always fun retreat! An excellent way to unwind in a safe and non-threatening group setting with fabulous yoga teachers!" Shishir Lakhani
- What I liked most was having an entire day devoted to yoga and mediation and wellness with so many same minded people. Loved the philosophy!" KN
- What I liked most was the way each pose is broken down into its components to allow us to move into it properly and understand how to get there as successfully and fully as possible! S.B.
- This is my third retreat day and it was as relaxing and fun as the previous two. I will be eagerly awaiting the email for the next one!" Dalya D.
- "Excellent learning about living in the moment. Outstanding support and guidance from leaders - kind and caring!" Ann Mallory - CMHA
- "I truly loved everything-great balance of meditation and asana & new games for laughter- Awesome!. Cheryl brings years of experience and the love and passion for what they do speaks loudly". Betty F.
- "It gave me new things to explore" Soren D.
- "Better than a full-on holiday! Great yoga, information, fun, food, views and new friends. Couldn't ask for more! Can't wait to come back! Thank you so much"
- "An outstanding and transformative experience that exceeded all expectations" JK
- "Fabulous relaxing and invigorating day retreat. Thank you Cheryl & Darlene" Shishir
- "This was my first retreat and it left me feeling very peaceful and relaxed. I loved the Yoga, Mediation and the Qi Gong".
- "Well organized, great flow. Enjoyed the variety; ...calming, relaxing, with information to use at home."
- "Very well planned and exceptionally well delivered!"
- "A variety of exercises and activities that calmed & centred me. A day of peace!"